Quick-XML Solutions for IBM i
Creating XML documents from spool files is easy using Quick-XML. The receiver can easily transfer crucial data automatically.
Trouble-free data stream
Now that the digital exchange of data is an every day part of communication, it is important that organizations allow their data streams to operate quickly and smoothly. That's possible. With Quick-XML it is easy to create structured documents that ensure fast and efficient data processing. Quick-XML supports all available standards and it is possible to add all types of control documents (DTD) and files for graphical applications (XSL).
The structure of the files created by using Quick-XML can be easily modified. Adding or removing XML fields on, for instance, an invoice just takes a few simple steps. Quick-XML uses existing spool files, which are produced in all types of existing software running on the IBM i. This is more efficient than using data from a database, because the spool file itself is already a structured document.
Quick-XML is an addition to the wide range of Quick-DOC Solutions within the Quick-Software-Line. The product works stand-alone. However, interfacing Quick-XML with Quick-PRESS leads to even more efficient document management. The combination of Quick-XML and Quick-PRESS is a perfect way to transmit the created XML documents automatically.
Benefits of Quick-XML:
· Direct conversion of a spool file to an XML file on IBM i
· Possibility to add database information to the XML file
· Possibility to generate XSL output if the user wants to send a graphical XML file
· Makes use of every DTD standard, with the guarantee that the structure of the XML file is certified
· Possibility to add a limitless number of attributes
· Option for interfacing with Quick-PRESS whereby, for example, XML files can be e-mailed.
Click here to download the Quick-XML flyer